+2347055201086  •  

Our Services

a. Construction, Home Renovation and Facelift
One of our core areas of expertise is in planning, development, and execution of construction/development projects of buildings meant for commercial and residential purposes. We are more than just a real estate company, we are a partner that rides with you all through the planning and design phase till the commissioning of project(s). We are able to provide state of the art construction and services that guarantee the peace of mind on all the projects we undertake.

b. Financial Advisory (commercial and residential real estate projects):
As a company, we see REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT as a sensitive investment decision and we go the extra mile at ensuring we guide project promoters/clients on their investment strategies by analyzing their project financials, putting accompanied investment risk into consideration and ensuring our clients make the right real estate investment decision.
Our key advisory expertise:

i. Integrated Financing
In order to offer investors optimal financing in every instance, most classical mortgage banks developed into Integrated financial service providers which combine real estate markets with capital markets know-how. Large investors operate globally -- this means for us as a company, that today as a rule, bringing to the market large volume credit for residential and commercial real estate, as structured financing. Then we spread the financing contributions out in various tranches -- in Mezzanine loans.

ii. Buy and Sell (commercial and residential)
As real estate business evolves, we are mindful of its appreciation rate and pedantically invest from pool of our portfolios by way of purchase of high yielding return residential estates backed with off takings. By so doing, we tactically watch the market trend and carefully off load purchased properties, for high yielding returns.

iii. Build and Sell (commercial and residential)
The build-then-sell concept we operate is essentially a 50:30:20 model whereby the house purchaser(s) float(s) a structured payment. 50% of the purchase price first and then pay the remaining in 30% and 20% of the purchase price upon the completion of the house with certificate of fitness issued. We float this model through our pool of funder(s) upon complete due diligence.

iv. Sell and Build (commercial and residential)
The conventional sell-then-build require the purchaser to pay 60% of the purchase price upon the signing of the sale & purchase agreement and the remaining 40% is progressively paid to the developer in accordance with term of payment according to stages of construction as stipulated in the sale & purchase agreement. The house purchaser can pay the developer by cash or bank loan. In essence, in the sell-then-build, the house buyer part finance the developer in the construction of the project and we basically syndicate loan on behalf of individual purchasers via the bank's pool or through our established strategic alliance with funding partners

c. Facilities Management
It is a known fact that property management is one of the most difficult aspect of real estate as getting the right and trusted companies to make sure your properties are well catered for can be challenging. It is in the light of the above that 6th & 9th Ltd over the years have developed and implemented a full facility management and maintenance plan that guarantees the safety and protection of clients' properties. We take care of the functionality and co-ordination of your space thereby allowing you focus on the business of the day.

d. Syndication and Structuring
Considering the instability in the financial global market coupled with the possibility of a recurrent global economic turn down, we match "local funds" with "projects" to create liquidity all year round. In this model we have an extensive project pipeline and match them with investor funds based on agreed return on investment.